Join us at our Spinning Babies® Parent Class with a Provisional Spinning Babies Parent Educator. In a welcoming and small group setting we’ll highlight your baby’s active role in birth.
During labour baby needs to pass through the three levels of the pelvis. Learn techniques to help your pelvis and its’ muscles that support or restrict your pelvic levels. Together, you and your birth partner can use these techniques before and during labour to help “make room for baby!” Spinning Babies reveals how the baby can find optimal positions for labour and make birth less painful and even pleasurable!
Comfort in pregnancy and easier birth
Baby’s job in labour is to rotate!
- Learn about Spinning Babies Techniques
- Daily Essential Activities
- The Three Sisters of Balance help birth muscles to relax and add comfort now to ease birth later
- Birth Positions that open the pelvis that let the baby come through more easily
- Bring your birth partner to learn how to help you in pregnancy for comfort in labour and birth
Following the Spinning Babies Parent Class, you’ll receive online access to Parent Class Materials (after completing an online Evaluation) to supporting your learning:
- The Spinning Babies® Parent Class Companion eBook
- The Parent handouts
Feedback from participants at our Spinning Babies Parent Class
- ‘All the techniques were very helpful’ Birth Partner
- ‘I liked all the techniques to be used at the different stages of labour and demonstrations about baby’s position’ Expecting mum
- ‘Everything was very well explained with good practical examples’ Birth Partner
Join our Spinning Babies Parent Class
Suitable after 20 weeks of pregnancy (after your 20 week scan). Prior to joining please check with your GP or midwife that Spinning Babies techniques are suitable for you. This Class is for expecting parents and is not suitable if you have placenta previa.
Bookings are taken online and spaces are limited. To book your space, please complete the form below. A payment request will be emailed to you on the same day (if you don’t receive this please check your junk/spam inbox or contact us). Upon receipt of payment, we’ll send you an email to confirm your booking.
Please note: All attendees must arrive 10 minutes early to their first Class to Register, otherwise you will not be able to Register and take the Class and this will count as a used Class. All Bookings must be completed and payment received at least 10 days before the date of the Class you wish to join.
Private Spinning Babies Parent Classes are also available. These can be tailored to meet your individual needs at a time that suits you.