Join our Spinning Babies® Parent Class with a Certified Spinning Babies Parent Educator. In a welcoming space we’ll highlight your baby’s active role in birth.
During labour baby needs to pass through the three levels of the pelvis. Learn techniques to help your pelvis and its’ muscles that support or restrict your pelvic levels. Together, you and your partner can use these techniques before and during labour to help “make room for baby!” Spinning Babies reveals how the baby can find optimal positions for labour and make birth less painful and even pleasurable!
Comfort in pregnancy and easier birth
Baby’s job in labour is to rotate!
- Learn about Spinning Babies Techniques
- Some Daily Essential Activities
- The Three Sisters of Balance help birth muscles to relax and add comfort now to ease birth later
- Birth Positions that open the pelvis that let the baby come through more easily
- Bring your partner to learn how to help you in pregnancy for comfort in labour and birth
Following the Spinning Babies Parent Class, you’ll receive online access to Parent Class Materials to support your learning:
- The Spinning Babies® Parent Class Companion eBook
- The Parent handouts
Feedback from participants at our Spinning Babies Parent Class
- ‘All the techniques were very helpful’ Birth Partner
- ‘I liked all the techniques to be used at the different stages of labour and demonstrations about baby’s position’ Expecting mum
- ‘Everything was very well explained with good practical examples’ Birth Partner
Join our Spinning Babies Parent Class
Suitable from 20 weeks of pregnancy (after your 20 week scan). Prior to joining please check with your GP/midwife that Spinning Babies techniques are suitable for you. This class is for expectant parents and is not suitable if you have placenta previa.
The Spinning Babies Parent Class is a 3 hour Private Class taught in the comfort of your home, at a time & day suitable for you (if we’ve availability). To join, please complete the Form below & we’ll email you promptly (check your Junk Folder & contact us if you don’t receive this after 24 hours) – our Terms and Conditions.
I liked everything ! The physiology with practical techniques. Thank you very much. I got what I wanted out of it and feel a lot more confident. ‘I have everything I need to birth my baby’! Sabrin, 2nd time expectant mum, March 2019